e- Procurement / e-Tendering
The document pertaining broad guidelines for e-Procurement is framed with an objective that it should help all concerned in smoothly adopting the proposed highly complex, automated, web-based e-Procurement System without causing confusion and inconveniences. The e-Procurement Portal www.mahatenders.gov.in of government of maharashtra can be accessed for its day to day usage.
Necessary Steps suggested for e-Procurement application of NIC as per guidelines from Departments of Govt. of Maharashtra
Following steps are required for participation in e-Procurement application hosted on http://mahatenders.gov.in
- Formation of e-Procurement cell with a nodal officer and 2 to 3 members. This cell will be responsible to create Standard Bidding Document and to take decisions on all matters regarding e-tendering process including revision of tendering rules, issue of executive instructions, inputs for finance and legal matters, issuing of notifications.
- Submission of participation form for creation of tender’s administration (nodal officer) account (annexure A). This account will be used by administrator for creation of users with roles such as tender creator, tender publisher, bid openers and bid evaluators.
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificates (signing and encryption) for all the stakeholders. DSC is normally valid for one (1) to two (2) years, after which it can be renewed.
- The nodal officer will select officers who will act as trainers for future implementation.
- Organization of orientation workshop/ training with the help of NIC eProcurement Coordinator. This will include trainers training of user department and bidders training.
- Uploading of tenders and online processing.
- Instruction for Nodal Officer .
The recommended necessary document for e-procurement process can be downloaded from here.
Contacts/Toll Free :
For any Query or process respective department may contact on :
Toll free 24x7 Help Desk facility (1-800-3070-2232)
District NIC Office :- (02472) 220233